The Wings of the Organisation
Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations functions under three wings viz. (i) Spiritual, (ii) Education and (iii) Service. These symbolise Worship, Wisdom and Work respectively. Although the nature of activities undertaken under different wings appear to be distinct or dissimilar, yet there is an inherent interrelationship amongst all the three wings. Spirituality and Service are complementary to each other. Spirituality is the motivational force behind service and service is the fulfilment of spirituality. Therefore, spiritual knowledge must be skilled into wisdom and should be put into practice in the form of service to humanity in order to realise the ultimate objective for which the organisation has been established.
Thus, in order to successfully realise the purpose of joining the Sai Organisation, one must participate in activities of all the three wings.
- Study circles
- Japa and Meditation
- Spiritual class or lectures
- The Bal Vikas Course for children up to the age of 15 years
- Courses for youth in the fields of Human Values, Indian Culture and Spirituality and other spiritual topics
- Parenting programmes targeted towards educating youngs parents on value based parenting in accordance with the teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Narayan seva
- Medical camps
- Veterinary camp
- Educational assistance
- Vocational training
- Visit to hospitals
- Visit to old age homes
- Visit to orphanages
- Visit leprosy colony or hospital
- Gram seva (service in villages)
- Providing relief during natural calamities or accidents.