Making ‘Real India’ Self-reliant
Sri Sathya Sai Village Integrated Program (SSSVIP) has unfolded as a holistic Grama Seva model aiming at macroeconomic and
microeconomic development of the village with a focus on Family as a Unit of Village.
Since a school is more than just a brick and mortar structure, the program takes a more holistic view of the entire ecosystem. Multiple stakeholders aid in constructively shaping the learning environment for the child. Physical activity, cultural programs, value oriented discussions, grama sabhas, sports activities are all leveraged to inspire the child and equip the school.
- Individual Care – Help in the form of essentials like food, clothing, etc.
- Education Care – Provide comprehensive education in human values
- Medical Care – Render sustained health services through Mobile Medical Vans and Medical Camps.
- Socio Care – Undertaking social infrastructure & welfare projects and helping youth with skill enhancements.
- Spiritual Care – Undertake spiritual activities to rekindle the feeling of devotion
- Employment Care – Train and empower residents with economic self-reliance
- Agri Care – Educate and impart the science of agriculture with the help of eminent Agriculture scientists
No. Of years
- Individual Care helps create a positive environment through career counselling and develop a value-based Socio-Economic model.
- Education Care creates intense awareness on spirituality, values, culture and patriotism through BalVikas for kids and literacy programme for adults
- Medical Care is designed to evaluate the health status of every individual and provide preventive care by screening and training
- Socio Care helps in improving the social fabric of the villages by inclusion, health, hygiene and sanitation activities
- Spiritual Care aims at promoting community spiritual practices empowering the cultural fabric of the village through bhajans, parayanams and gramothsavs.
- Employment Care aims to lead individuals into economic self-sustenance by upskilling in local industry requirements
- Agri Care is planned to integrate all land-based activities like agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry and other land use activities and train the farmers in organic farming and preparation of compost manures.