BHAGAWAN SRI SATHYA SAI NATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations, India
Registration Form (click or copy/paste the below link)
- SSSSFF 2020 – Short film festival aims to
- Theme: Service to Mankind is Service to God
- To Promote Talent amongst the Youth of India
- To Orient the Youth of India of the various Seva initiatives Sri Sathya Sai Organisations in India
- To capture on camera the Seva initiatives happening in the different states of India under the banner of the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations
- Unite the YOUTH and help them to tread the path of Spirituality
- Age Group of 12 – 17 years.
- Age Group of 18-25 years
- Age Group of 26-35 years
**Open for Boys /Girls but as different teams.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE
- This is a short film festival and hence only short films should be uploaded. Long Documentaries are to be avoided
- Duration –Each film should not exceed 5 minutes (240seconds) including beginning and end credits
- The film should be short crisp and should be shot after January 5th and between May 30th ,2020.
- Dates must be captured
- Films submitted to the different contest cannot be re-submitted here and if found guilty the film is not eligible for the prize and will be disqualified.
- COPYRIGHT: The Film must not contain any copyrighted work(s) belonging to third parties unless (1) Participants have a license to use such works in the Film, or (2) the use participants’ Film makes of such works is a fair one under the copyright laws. Participants will retain any licenses and provide them to organisers upon request.
- The short films may be in their original language but MUST be subtitled in ENGLISH.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- The entry should be submitted by the participant who may be the rights holder of the content or the person authorized to participate as he is the ideator and owner of the concept and the short film as well.
- Two persons will be considered as a team and not more.
- Participants agree that SSSSO INDIA shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the content by any third party and SSSSO INDIA does not guarantee the posting of any content.
- The decision of the JURY will be final and there will be no questions entertained and is binding on all participants.
- Transfer, assignment or substitution of the prizes/benefits to a person other than the participants, will not be permitted. However, in exceptional cases, the organisers reserve the right to entertain such request at their discretion.
- FORMAT – MPEG4
- RATIO – 16:9 or 16:9 full height anamorphic in DV/HDV – Max 10 MB size
- SCREENING – The participants grant non-exclusive rights for screening these videos in SSSORG anywhere in the world and can be put up in websites.
- COPYRIGHTS – participants should not use any third-party visual or content unless (1) they have licenses and upon SSSSO India request they may submit the license for verification
- Winning participants should have a valid identity card.
- Must adhere to all rules and regulations and terms as applicable to all participants to reach the destination
- All tickets for travel to be borne by the participants.
- Accomodation& Food shall be arranged at Prasanthi Nilayam or any other destination where the award function will be held
- SSSSO INDIA brings this festival on a best effort basis and it will not be held responsible for any untoward incident during this process of participation in the festival.
- Once submitted entry cannot be withdrawn whatsoever till the event is completed.
- SSSSO INDIA can reject any film without assigning any reason and the same cannot be challenged.
- All material submitted as entries will become the property of SSSSO INDIA and shall not be returned under any circumstances.
- The scheduling, time-table and screening of the short films will be at the discretion of SSSSO, INDIA.
- SSSSO INDIA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without any intimation to participants after the announcement of the event.
- Entry and participation of these films imply unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.
- SSSSO INDIA decision in all matters pertaining to this contest and screening terms herein shall be final and binding in all respects.
FINALS AT SRI SATHYA SAI INTERNATIONAL CENTRE – NEW DELHI
- 26 states – 3 teams each so 6 participants – Total 156 participants @ New Delhi
- Accommodation / Food arrangements by SSSSO India.
- 2 days festival on in the Sri Sathya Sai International Centre.
- Screen/Sound/Lighting for showcasing all 78 Short Films.
- FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT & PRIZES
- 1st prize – Sri Sathya Sai Trophy.
- 2nd Prize – Sri Sathya Sai Medals
- 3rd Prize – Sri Sathya Sai Medals
- 2-3 consolations- Sri Sathya Sai Medals x 4
- Certificates for all participants with Mementos.
Eminent Personalities from Film Industry
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org