Aum Sri Sairam
Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation-Telangana
Grama Seva Yagnam –Establishment of Bhajan Mandalis
95th Birthday Celebrations (23-11-2020)
Offering most humble Pranams at the lotus feet of our beloved Bhagawan
Loving Sairam to all
Sri Sathya Sai Seva organisation, a unified platform for mankind’s ultimate goal of achieving spiritual bliss is formed by the divine will of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba himself. A combination of Bhakti, Karma and Jnaana are the ways of attaining above by traversing united with love. The transcendental experience can be had by following the path laid down by Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation.
Formed 50 years ago, this pious organisation is growing extensively day by day, as it is constantly progressing by widening its area of service and thus being recognised by the entire mankind.
We are fortunately blessed as we are born on the same land as Bhagawan has. By virtue of previous birth’s good deeds only, now in this life, we are able to serve as instruments in the organisation established by Bhagawan. This is an example of Bhagawan pure love and affection towards us. Taking this as an inspiration in our life, it is our bounded responsibility to serve with renewed interest and devotion. We should make our life fruitful by treading the path shown by Bhagawan. This itself should be our life goal. On the ground level, we should extend the services by conducting them in a constructive & exemplary manner, thus enlightening spiritually and working for the progress of the organisation.
Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation Growth in Telangana State –Grama Seva Yagnam
It has been planned with an overall three (3) phase village development program in the next two years.
By 95th Birthday Celebrations of Bhagawan (23-12-2020), all of us will be participating in this Seva opportunity to inaugurate two new Bhajan Mandalis by every Samithi.
Action Plan-Three Step approach starting from Jan 2019
- Plan for minimum 6 Spiritual/Service activities to be taken up at selected villages and complete before 94th Birthday Celebrations of our Beloved Bhagawan.
Some suggested activities/Program are mentioned below:
- Archana with Kumkum/Tulasi leaves/Flowers by village women.
- Sri Sathya Sai Vratham/Sri Sathyanarayana Swami Vratham by couples from the village.
- Village cleanliness/Home Health awareness under the Swatch Bhaarath Program.
- Distribution of Amla/Neem/Basil/Munaga/Curry leaves/other plants.
- Cleaning of School/Temple/Mosque/Church/Rendering Little helps
- Conducting Balvikas/Games Competitions/Essay/essay writing /elocutions/Talent Exam for the village students.
- Conducting Health Camps (diagnostic camp)/medicines distribution / Health awareness camp
- Motivational lectures by noted speakers to the villagers about the change of lifestyles for better living.
- Conducting veterinary camp/Farmers conferences.
- Grama Sankirtan/Festivals/Pallaki Seva/Procession/Batukamma. Traditional games and programs for women.
- Any other services can be planned by District President/Samiti Convener (with minimum expenditure)
- Mandatory/Compulsory Activities to be carried out at every Grama Darshan.
- Bhajan/Grama Sankirtan/Astotharam Pooja/Harathi by Villagers
- Lectures/Video shows on Baba or Better Life Styles.
- Should not depend on Villagers for breakfast/lunch during our visits.
- Two or Three Banners with Sarva Dharma Emblem must be kept ready.
- Our team must have good Bhajan Singers/Speakers/persons with knowledge about villages to organize the programs effectively.
- Important Suggestion: Those who are involved in this activity should have patience, can share divine love; can explain Swami’s love that will give the expected results. Rest assured by our Divine Mother.
- By Gurupurnima 2019 at least 3-5 families must be identified in the village and form a ‘Bhajan Unit’ on our Organisation name. They should be gifted with Swami’s photo, instruments for Bhajan (Thalam & Kanjeer). Initiate Bhajan at one of the villager’s house.
- Arrange any other programs with the co-operation of villagers with less expenditure including above-mentioned activities.
- Before 94th birthday celebrations (23.11.2019), should establish a cordial relationship with villagers. On that day, we must celebrate Swami’s Birthday celebrations in a grand manner.
- Very Important note: District President/Samithi Convener should try to make arrangements and accompany with some of the families from village to Puttaparthi and have Bhagawan’s Darshan.
- With the Blessings of our beloved Bhagawan, with the same Discipline and commitment should render village services till Bhagawan’s Birthday. A team with 3 to 6 members should give training to villagers in Bhajan singing.
- Organise a spiritual program at the village on Bhagawan’s 95th Birthday (23.11.2020) and establish a Bhajan Mandali.
- The responsibility of the Bhajan Mandali should be handed over to two families and assist them for two years minimum.
Let us all pray our beloved Bhagawan to make this Seva opportunity a grand success. We all with unity and cheerfully offer this Seva at the Divine Lotus feet of our beloved Bhagawan.
- Sri P Venkat Rao, State President, Telangana State, email id firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information on this activity: