The objectives of the Sri Sathya Sai Veda Poshana program are as follows:
- Increase awareness of Vedam as a spiritual discipline for Lok Kalyana in the organization and in the society at large.
- Create a pool of high quality chanters in the organization who have knowledge of the meaning of the Veda Mantras.
- Motivate and facilitate Veda chanters to become Veda Gurus who can then serve the Avataric mission of Veda Poshana in the Society.
The objectives of the program will be realized through regular workshops on the different Vedic Hymns. Each workshop focuses on a particular Vedic Hymn and targets to:
- Train chanters to become new trainers of the Hymn
- Bring in new aspirants to the Hymn.
The curriculum of the program and the method of instruction used in the workshops will align completely with the Vedic education system created by Bhagwan in HIS educational institutions.